Friday, November 13, 2009

Time for some funny tattoos

Hey Could You Hand Me Some Toilet Paper?

Happy Friday the 13th, everyone! We don’t have any Jason tattoos (YET), so here’s Freddy coming out of a toilet instead. It’s the best I could do. Which is probably what this guy’s tattoo artist said shortly after wrapping up.Just kidding, it’s not that bad. Probably the best tattoo of a blood-covered toilet with a hand coming out of it that I’ve ever seen.
Jesus of Nazarene, King of the Jujubes

I don’t know what’s going on with this tattoo, but I do like the fact that PEZ Jesus (Jezus?) looks like he’s giving air-quote fingers and saying, “I know it’s Passover and all, but matzo-flavored PEZ is not ‘candy.’ Now pour me a glass of Manischevitz and get out of my face.”
A Cow Has Four Chambers in its Stomach. What’s Your Excuse?

If you give your teenage son a car for his birthday, and then find out that he’s running red lights, participating in illegal drag racing, smuggling heroin over the Mexican border, or otherwise being irresponsible with it, you take the car away.
I wish we could do the same thing with bellybuttons.
Se more ugly tattoos at www.ugliesttattoos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment