Friday, November 20, 2009

It's time for "Funny tattoo Friday"

I Know SOMEONE Who Got in Line for New Moon Three Days Ago

Submitted by: At a local bookstore Twilight quiz night! via Submission Page
Is this poorly executed? Or did someone walk into a tattoo parlor and say, “ Give me Robert Pattinson, but make it look like he just got some bad Botox. No, I mean, like, really bad. Like so bad that it paralyzed the right side of his face. Also, give him MacGyver’s hair. Perfect.”

You Would See the Biggest Gift Would Be from Me
I would like to preface this by saying that I am 100 percent in favor of getting a Golden Girls tattoo. The Golden Girls was truly one of the best shows of all time, and I would have one myself if most of my skin wasn’t already taken up with Matlock-themed body suit.That said, if you’re going to get a Golden Girls tattoo, there’s a right way to do it and a wrong way to do it. Allow me to illustrate some of the Dos and Don’ts of getting your Golden Girls tattoo:

DON’T: …accidentally get Sue Ann Nivens instead of Rose Nylund. It’s an easy mistake to make
I’m Gonna Say You’re About on Par with a Fifth Grader

Ink Spotter: Gabby H
I just pulled out my dictionary to see what words start with “N-A-K-I,” and it turns out there aren’t any. So obviously this is a misspelling of the word meant to describe a state of nudity. Let me help you out: your people spell it N-E-K-K-I-D. You’re welcome.
See the rest at http://www.ugliesttattoos.com

No comments:

Post a Comment